ELs 5013, 5297 and 5523
The Eurilla Project area is along strike from the Wilcherry Hill (IronClad Mining) magnetite (gold), Hercules iron ore, Menninnie Dam zinc-lead-silver (Terramin) and Paris silver (Investigator Resources) deposits to the northwest and has potential for iron ore, uranium, gold, manganese, silver and base metal mineralisation.
Previous work on the Eurilla Project has identified:
• In situ hematite-magnetite Inferred Resource of 21.7 Mt @ 33.3% Fe.
• Uranium up to 0.05%-0.07% U with up to 0.1% Pb, 0.7% Zn & 0.5% Cu in a 5 hectare zone open to north and south along strike.
• Manganese mineralisation grading up to 66% MnO with associated copper, cobalt and silver
• Multiple areas of anomalous Ag, Au, Cu, Zn and U, with four prospects (Skaro, Mondas, Gallifrey and Sonar Prospects) identified as being prospective for epithermal style mineralisation.
- Coherent soil Ag values in excess of 50 parts per billion (ppb) and peak values of 81 to 120 ppb, similar to soil geochemical anomalies around the Paris silver discovery and satellite prospects.
- Outcropping mineralisation (up to 2.44ppm Ag, 14ppb Au and 2.42% Pb) in crustiform, colloform epithermal quartz veins can be traced over 150m and can be extrapolated into the Skaro prospect.
- Infill soil-sampling further defined and thus confirmed the three precious metal Â± base metal anomalies.
The regional and infill soil sampling programs identified multiple areas of anomalous Ag, Au, Cu, Zn and U, within the four prospects (Skaro, Mondas, Gallifrey and Sonar Prospects). The four prospects are considered prospective for epithermal Paris (Investigator Resources Limited) and Parkinson Dam (Tasman Resources Limited) style mineralisation. The newly interpreted epithermal field results include a number of discrete and coherent silver (Ag), gold (Au), copper (Cu), lead (Pb), zinc (Zn), manganese (Mn) and uranium (U) geochemical anomalies. Lincoln Minerals is planning a drilling program to target the infill soil sampling anomalies around the various northern Eyre Peninsula precious and base metals prospects.
The Uno manganese prospect is a 650m long, medium to high-grade (up to 51% Mn) manganese-iron breccia system discovered by Lincoln Minerals in 2011. Soil sampling around the Uno prospect demonstrates the precious and base metals potential with samples returning anomalous Ag, Co, and Cu results.